Wednesday 18 November 2015

Online shopping                 Amazon - The Best place for online shopping            Life Partner

Despite generation gap, my daddy is great


According to Psychologists, this is the problem faced by parents of the current generation..... and will be faced by the parents of every new generation. We are as scared of our children as we were of our parents during our childhood. Some children use this concern as a weapon to emotionally blackmail their parents by saying there is generation gap between them. When a child is :
4 years : My Daddy is great.
7 years : My daddy knows everything.
10 years : My daddy is good but is short tempered.
12 years : My daddy was very nice to me when I was young.
14 years : My daddy is getting fastidious, as he is growing.
16 years : My daddy is not in line with the current times.
18 years : My daddy is becoming increasingly moody.
20 years : Oh! It's becoming difficult to manage my daddy. Wonder how my mother puts up with him.
25 years : When Married Daddy is objecting to everything.
28 years : When Son has his own child.
30 years : It's becoming difficult to manage my son. I was so scared of my father when I was young.
35 years : Daddy brought me up with so much discipline. Even I should do the same.
45 years : I am baffled as to how my daddy brought up me and my other brother and sister.
50 years : My daddy faced so many hardships to bring up three children when, I am unable to manage a single child!
55 years : My daddy was so far-sighted and planned so many things for us. He is one of his kind and unique.
60 years : My daddy is great.
Moral is : Appreciate how many hardships they have suffered in raising you and bringing you all the comforts in life that made you successful today.

Your parents are your visible God who brought you in this world. They deserve your utmost respect.


Best Wishes




Motors    Meals  


No comments:

Post a Comment